Enter your name and email and I’ll send you the free “Classroom Organization Guidebook “ straight to your inbox!
Get tips on organizing, decorating, & go behind the scenes of my classroom so that you can stay motivated and inspired on your teaching journey!
A collection of my favorite resources that are ready to print, so you can save yourself valuable time by not having to do it all on your own!
Get step-by-step video walkthroughs & tips on how you can organize, systematize, and decorate your classroom.
Hi, I'm Stephanie!
I help new or overwhelmed teachers like you organize, systematize, & decorate their classrooms even if they don’t know where to begin.
You’re in the right place if:
- You’re not sure where to start. You’re feeling totally overwhelmed and worried you’re going to make the wrong choices.
- You’re a new teacher who wants to be the best teacher you can be, but you have no idea what to expect or where to begin.
- You’ve been teaching for awhile, but you feel like you can never get ahead and you are spending way too much time at school!
That’s why I created The Classroom Organization Guidebook — to help you get started taking control of your classroom, so you can spend your extra time doing whatever it is you love.
From The Blog
You could let go of overwhelm & spend more time doing what you love.
It all starts with The FREE Classroom Organization Guidebook.
Imagine if you could…
- Walk into an organized classroom with a clear vision;
- Enjoy your time with your students without feeling so overwhelmed all the time;
- Have more time to spend with your friends or family outside of school.
I can help you get started & it’s absolutely free!