I don’t know how many times I typed the words “best desk chair” into my google search bar. My family recently moved into our new house and I finally have an office! Woohoo! New office — new desk chair!!
I have poured over all these articles to find the very best desk chair and I wanted to share with you some of the contenders.
What Makes the Best Desk Chair?
First, let me say, I know many people could care less about getting a cute desk chair, but i am not one of those people. I finally have an office, and I want it to be beautiful, so having a nice looking desk chair is number two on my list. This is one of my criteria when selecting the best desk chairs.
Number one of my list is finding a desk chair that is comfortable!
I have read three bazillion reviews on office chairs, and I have checked every desk-selling-chair website known to man.
Here are the final contenders, and I would love to hear your input! Which desk chair would you go with?
- Viers Task Chair – The gray color of this desk chair will match anything. My home has a lot of neutral colors, so it will blend right in. The metal part only comes in silver in the gray though. I like this chair because it swivels, it lifts up and down, and it has arm rests.
- Velvet Task Chair – This one is similar to the first, and I believe it is created by the same company. The only differences are the size of the back, the color, and this one is about 50 bucks cheaper!
- Strouse Task Chair – So this desk chair reminds me of the wild wild west meets a lawyers office chair. LOL! I really like the silver detail. It makes it looks a bit fancier, and I think it would fit my home well. A con — the price is a little more than the others, and there are not arm rests.
- Louise Task Chair – Kelly Clarkson is the designer behind this one, and I love me some Kelly. I also really like the size of this chair. It seems super large and comfy. The reviews are great too.
- Eckard Task Chair – This one is the most expensive of the bunch, but I do think it has that pricier look to it as well. I love how the front of the desk chair is rounded, but I think it would be nice if it had arm rests.
- Vandermark Task Chair – Oh how I love the look of this one, but I have three kids and a cat… sooo.. I’m not too sure about the color. The price is pretty much in the middle in comparison to the others. Reviews are great, too.
Which One Did I Choose?
So I went with #4 – The Louise Task Chair. It is super comfortable and beautiful, but I am so disappointed to report that it doesn’t roll as well as I hoped it would! Looking at the reviews, I now see that this was mentioned by a few people.
If a rolling desk chair isn’t important to you, I would still recommend this chair!
Looking for a teacher bag? You won’t want to miss my Must Have Teacher Bags list!
Be sure to check out my favorite Amazon finds for the classroom my clicking here.