I usually buy a cheap lunch bag from the Wally (aka Walmart) — but this year, I am getting fancy and getting a cute one!
It has been a wild year, I deserve it, okay! haha
I picked out my lunch bag, but I wanted to share the contenders.
- Insulated Lunch Bag for Women , Black Dots by Steel Mill & Co – My classroom decor this year has a lot of black and white, so that is why I loved this one so much! This pattern is super trendy right now, too. I ended up choosing this one as the winner, but the only downside is it didn’t have any cute cups to match. That’s okay. Im sure I will find one 😉 This tassel would also look super cute! (I already have a tassel, but I couldn’t resist posting this!)
- BALORAY Lunch Bag Tote Bag Lunch Bag for Women Lunch Box Insulated Lunch Container– You really can’t beat the price of this at under $13. The photo looks a bit small, but the specs seem to be standard for a lunch box. Again, I love the black and white, but not as much as the first one 🙂 This one is foldable and leak proof, and the reason I added this one is because of the price!
- Kate Spade New York Portable Soft Cooler Lunch Bag with Silver Insulated Interior Lining and Storage Pocket, Jumbo Dot– Can you tell I am loving polka dots and specks? Really though, isn’t this the cutest! It is a bit expensive at around $30, but the ratings are great on this one. It does seem to be on the smaller side!
- Wosweet Insulated Lunch Tote Cooler Bag Lunch Box Lunch Container for Office School Picnic– The handles on this one were my favorite! They seem to be super sturdy. I like how much this lunch bag seems to be able to hold too. The ratings are amazing, and this one is under $20!
- HOMESPON Reusable Lunch Bag Insulated Lunch Box Cute Canvas Fabric with Aluminum Foil, Printed Lunch Tote– I’m loving the simplicity of this one. The reviews say it is easy to clean, and lightweight. THey do mention it doesn’t keep things cold for too long, so that is something to think about. For under $16, the price seems fair!
- Kate Spade New York Women’s Floral Collection Cute Insulated Canvas Lunch Bag Gold Zippers With 20 oz Acrylic Tumbler – Another Kate Spade made the list. These are a bit expensive for my penny pincher tase, but I had to add this one because of the cute matching tumbler! The reviews are great on all the Kate Spade ones, so that is always a plus!
I’m so glad to have rewarded myself with a new lunch tote. It is the little things in life that keep me sane lately. Which bag is your favorite!?
Looking for a teacher bag? You won’t want to miss my Must Have Teacher Bags list!
Be sure to check out my favorite Amazon finds for the classroom my clicking here.