If you love the pastel floral design you see on the PowerPoint Slideshow Timer Slides, you will love the huge, 2,000+ page bundle. Click here to check it out!
Using Powerpoint Slides with timers has been such a game changer in my classroom. Here are some of the ways I use these slides in my classroom:
- They help me keep track of time during activities.
- Powerpoint slideshow timer slides give students a visual timer to keep track of their time.
- They work great helping students stay working during group work activities.
- The timer slides help me structure small groups and alert us when it is time to switch!
- You can use these with virtual learning as “wait slides” so the kids can get their items ready and know when to begin.
I created the PowerPoint slideshow timer slides to be a classroom management tool to use during in person or virtual learning.
These are not compatible with Google Slides because of some school restrictions of videos. You must have Powerpoint to display these slides.
What is Included?
- Powerpoint slides (see below for compatibility) — GOOGLE DRIVE IS NOT COMPATIBLE OR INCLUDED!
- 13 different templates in 2 bright designs (208 templates total)
- 3 minute, 5 minute, 8 minute, 10 minute, 15 minute, 20 minute, 25 minute, and 30 minute timers are included for each template.
- 200+ slides!
- Moveable materials clipart is included, so you can copy and paste this clipart into your slides.
Is this file completely editable?
The clipart and headers are NOT editable, but I have included blanks slides as well as the links to the fonts I used, so you can create whatever your heart desires! 🙂
What fonts did you use?
- SUNSHINE IN A MUG: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Perfect-Blend-Fonts-Volume-Fifteen-4062773
- AG FOOD BABY: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Amy-Groesbeck-Fonts-Volume-Three-3044064
The timer is inserted as a video file. This may not work for older Powerpoint versions specifically older than 2013. Here is a message from Microsoft, “We are aware of the issue in PowerPoint 2010 and are investigating what we can do, but practically speaking, the most effective method of resolving this issue quickly is moving to a newer version of Office. You can also use PowerPoint for the web, which is free and can be used with a Microsoft account (Hotmail, outlook.com, live.com). PowerPoint for the web allows for the insertion and playing of YouTube videos.”
If you are having trouble downloading or opening the templates, please be sure to unzip all files (if needed) before reaching out. If you are still needing assistance, please send a message to the following address for help: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am not currently taking custom orders at this time.
Blog Posts You Might Enjoy
Copyright© Stephanie Nash
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.