Rainbow Teacher Toolbox Labels- Click here to purchase this product on TPT.
One word — Organization!
I love using my Teacher Toolbox to organize all things I need on a daily or weekly basis. The labels are just an added bonus to the look match the functionality!
What is Included?
- Version 1.0: Decorative — I suggest this one for those of you who don’t know what you are going to put in your tool box, you change the items in your tool box often, or you just want a decorative look.
- Version 2.0: Editable — I suggest this one for those of you who need to label your drawers. The design is not editable, but there are text boxes in place, so you can add your own text to meet your needs.
How to Assemble:
- Print the labels of your choice on cardstock.
- Cut out your labels one at a time! Do not cut them all out, or you will have quite the puzzle on your hands trying to put them in order on your tool box! 😉
- Tape your labels on each drawer using the included photo.
These Rainbow Teacher Toolbox Labels are designed to print each page on a standard 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper. You will cut out your pieces before assembling. They are only guaranteed to fit the toolbox I have linked here.
You will download as a PowerPoint file. You must have PowerPoint to use and edit this file. For a free month trial of PowerPoint, click here.
What fonts did you use?
I didn’t use any special fonts.
Let’s Be Friends!
If you are having trouble downloading or opening the Rainbow Teacher Toolbox Labels, feel free to reach out! First, make sure you have unzipped files (if needed) by right clicking the folder and choosing “extract.” If you still have questions, please send a message to the following email: email@example.com
I am not currently taking custom orders at this time.
Blog posts you might enjoy…
Copyright© Stephanie Nash
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.